Saturday, September 10, 2011

Why are there couches in the bathroom?

Being shy in the bathroom is only hurting yourself. Here's the story:

I was on campus after I ate lunch. I had to go to the bathroom fairly urgently, so went to the nearest one. I knew that I was going to be making some noise while on the toilet, so as soon as I opened the door and noticed it was completely silent, I was so excited! I had the bathroom to myself! Then I took one more step and my heart dropped. There was a girl in there, sitting on the couch on her laptop. REALLY?!! I have to go to do my business on the toilet knowing that she is ten feet away listening? I couldn't do it. I went in my stall, went pee a little, then left without actually doing the business I had come there for. Then I raced home as fast as I could to finish what I had started.

Moral of the story? I will never see her again and I should have just done the deed while I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment