Sunday, November 17, 2013

Waving

One time when I was on campus I saw a girl that was in my ward. She was walking towards me looking at the ground. I couldn't remember her name, so I couldn't say hi to make her look up. Right before we passed each other she finally looked up so I raised my hand and waved. But she didn't see.I ended up doing this awkward "I wasn't really waving" thing to play it off. Kind of like these guys:




Since she didn't see me do it, she would never know that I tried to say hi and couldn't remember her name, so I just went on my merry way. And then I noticed that there was a car right behind her and the person driving was her husband and a grad student I worked with! He saw the entire thing. And the fact that he is a PhD student makes it like 20 times more embarrassing because he is so intimidating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment