Friday, January 15, 2016

Drive-In Movie

Going to a drive-in movie is super fun, but documenting the adventure with pictures is not.

I forgot to bring my actual camera, so all I had to work with was my phone.

My thoughts:
"Hey! Let's take picture so we can always remember this! I'll do it during the previews so I don't miss the movie."
"Not too bad, but you can't even tell whose feet those are, and there is only one set of feet."

"Hah! You can't even tell what is happening in this picture!"

"Dang it, I missed the bright screen and it's black in this picture."

(Timing it as perfectly as I can) "Finally, both our feet in front of a bright-ish movie screen. Man, it's still so hard to tell that we are in a car. Maybe a flash will help."


"Oh gosh. Bad idea. Well if I can't document the movie experience, maybe I can at least get a picture of us enjoying the movie."


"HOLY COW that flash is as bright as the noonday sun and it stays on for like 30 seconds! But I'm not in the picture. Is it worth it to take another one? I'm sure all our neighboring cars are so annoyed right now."


"Nailed it"

At this point I was just to embarrassed to try to get a better picture because I thought all the neighbors were probably staring at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment