Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Hair Tie

Hair ties before hair, I always say.

It all started when I decided to put my hair half-up. This hairdo is notorious for getting my hair knotted around the hair tie.

About halfway through the day I decided I wanted to take my hair out and put it all up in a messy bun. As I started to take my hair out, I noticed I had a huge problem.

I couldn't untangle my hair from the hair tie.




I worked at it for a solid 5 minutes before I knew I only had one choice: cut my hair off of the hair tie.

My hair is long and scraggly enough that I knew it wouldn't be noticeable if I cut a small chunk of it off. So I did.


I cleaned up the rest of the hair off the hair tie, and as I was throwing away the stray hairs I thought to myself, "Huh, I guess I could have just cut the hair tie..."

No comments:

Post a Comment