Sunday, October 28, 2012

'Stache Attack

Men don't like mustaches on women.

 How did I learn this? David graciously told me so. In a not so gracious manner. I always thought my lip hair was blonde. Until he told me one time that I had a bit of a 'stache. I was flabbergasted. WHAT? I HAVE A MUSTACHE ! So that led me to one conclusion. I had to bleach it. That was about a year ago. This week I had a dream that I was taking a video of myself and I had coarse dark hairs on my cheek. But when the camera panned down to my mouth I had an unruly, very thick, dark, manly mustache. I woke in a panic. It was time to re-bleach.

I don't like the fact that I have a 'stache. I don't like the thick cream on my face. And I don't like the way it stings my skin. So here I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment