Monday, May 27, 2013

Tan Lines

I moved to San Diego for the summer, therefore I have to get tan to fit it. Even at my very darkest state I am still a pale outcast, but I'm trying. I have been here for a month so far and have already gotten a pretty wicked watch tan.



Honestly, it is a little embarrassing how pale I used to be. 

I got a new swim suit this summer, and when I went to the beach the other day I thought it would give me some cool looking tan lines on my stomach and back.



As soon as I saw what had happened I thought it was some weird rash. It is just a sun burn. Unfortunately, not as "cool" looking as I had anticipated. As my sister Natalie pointed out, it looks like I have hives. 

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, hives and two cute back dimples. If the tan doesn't work out we can always go for the insta orange spray tan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yeah..... probably not quite the cool tan lines you were looking for ;).

    ReplyDelete