Sunday, February 8, 2015

Murder in the Kitchen



Today I was attempting to make this recipe for homemade Twizzlers.

Raw-Strawberry-Twizzlers... wonder how good these would be... I do not like any of the original twizzlers though...

My counter was covered in stuff from trying to make these.


One of the ingredients was a cup of beet juice. I was trying to mix all the ingredients on this really crowded counter, and as luck would have it, I spilled the leftover beet juice.





I had no idea until today that beet juice is the the most stain-worthy type of color. It looks like blood. Pure blood. And that is how it looked like a murder in my kitchen.

PS the recipe tastes nothing like real twizzlers and mine looked nothing like the picture, but they taste yummy anyways. They taste like fruit leather.

No comments:

Post a Comment