Sunday, December 13, 2015

Lost Keys

David normally drives the car, but for some reason last week I did. After coming in the house for an hour or so, we realized we had no idea where our car keys were. I am notorious for losing everything ever, but I figured they would turn up eventually. Thank goodness we have a spare set, but we still wanted to find them because they had our mail key on them. We searched all over the house, and David asked me the regular questions:

"When was the last time you saw them?"
"Where did you go after we got home?"
"Where could they have gone?"
Etc.

We left the next day to go to Fresno for Thanksgiving. David made a few comments about the lost keys. After getting home and still not having found them, we were worried I had permanently lost the keys.

Until David went to put on his work pants.


Do you see that green lanyard coming out of the pocket of his navy blue pants? Those are the car keys. 

For the first time in our entire relationship it was David who lost them, not me. We had a good chuckle about that for a while. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, man. Look how the mighty have fallen! It was bound to happen at some point, I guess. David's a pretty good egg, you should consider keeping him. I'm always the one losing keys and other stuff around the house. If Kimmie starts to get absent-minded, too, we're in trouble!

    ReplyDelete