Thursday, February 21, 2013

What's Your Name?

This happened the other day. I was showing my boss/professor what I was working on and he was really impressed. So impressed that he wanted to show it to another professor who is interested in what I was doing. Together we walked over to another building where the professor was in a meeting with maybe 15 undergraduate and graduate students. All eyes were on us since we just interrupted their meeting. My boss started showing the professor what I was working on and when he was done the professor looked up at me and asked, "What was your name again?" I think he might have had a lazy eye or something, but I couldn't tell that he was looking at me, so I just looked around awkwardly until my boss turned to him and said, "Her name is Amanda." SO embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment