Sunday, July 28, 2013

In the Nude

Today I was going to the bathroom, and right as I finished I noticed there was no more toilet paper left. We keep the toilet paper under the bathroom sink, which is just outside the toilet/shower area. I just wiggled and bounced around a little bit to shake any drops of urine off me, and then I waddled over to the sink to get the toilet paper just like I would any other day.

But this wasn't just like any other day.

This is the view from the sink, where I was in the nude from my waist down reaching for the roll of toilet paper.


We always keep the blinds closed so the neighbors can't see us changing. BUT NOT TODAY.


 I forgot that I had opened the blinds earlier today to let more air into the room. Below is a picture of one of the many people that take walks in this neighborhood.


Just to give you an idea, this is how I was positioned, reaching for the toilet paper, when I noticed the dreaded blinds were open, exposing me to any passer by who happened to look my way (note: this is a reenactment. This was not the actual location or the outfit I was wearing for the incident).


1 comment:

  1. Dirty Bird!!!! You did learn it the hard way. But lets be honest, how many people really walk by that window a day? 30, 40? No bid deal.

    -Jason

    ReplyDelete