Thursday, March 31, 2011

Isn't life grand?

Sometimes doors have a straight bar across instead of a doorknob so you can't tell which side they should be opened from. Your thought process might go a little like this:
     "I'm going to push on the right side of this door to open it.
     That wasn't right, maybe I need to pull it instead of push.
     Definitely not. Maybe it's locked.
     I guess I'll try pushing again.
     Its BARELY moving and I have to push really hard.
     Oh. It opens from the left side..."
Meanwhile people are lining up behind you wondering why you can't open the door.

When buying tissue paper, look carefully at the label. Containers of little plastic bags have the same shape as containers for tissue paper. You probably won't realize this until you are parked in front of the house and try wrapping your gift. But don't worry, if you scrunch of the red plastic bags and shove them in the basket you can pull it off.

Toothpaste in your eye is not pleasant. How would that ever happen, you ask? I don't even know, but it can.


No comments:

Post a Comment