Sunday, July 19, 2015

Dreadlock

A two months ago I put in a cute little hair wrap.



It was so cute and I loved it, but after two months my hair had grown out about and inch and the string was starting to separate, so it was time to take it out.

I took out the hair wrap today, and the inch of hair closest to my scalp was legitimately a dread lock.




As someone who only showers twice a week and doesn't brush her hair, I've had my fair share of "dreadlocks", but nothing compare to the rats nest that this is. The picture doesn't do it justice, but it is a solid knot of hair. I don't know how this happened, but after trying for 15 minutes to un-knot it, I gave up. 

Now I'll have a short, ugly little dread lock in until I can douse it with enough conditioner to loosen the knots.


No comments:

Post a Comment