Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Spartan Race

I ran a Spartan Race recently. It's an 8+ mile race that has 25 obstacles along the way, including many with mud.

When I got back to my grandma's house to shower I didn't have any q-tips, so I used a tissue and swabbed out my ear. This was that tissue.

Nasty!!!

If you ever do a Spartan race, don't forget to clean out your ears after! So much mud in the ear canal!

Also, if you are fair skinned (like me) don't forget to put sunscreen on your chest and the inner part of your shoulder. How do you forget those areas? I don't know. I put sunscreen everywhere, so I thought. 

But if you do forget to sunscreen somewhere, you'll get some streaky tan lines from the mud that was caked on you the whole race.


Fun fun fun.




But really, it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment