Sunday, October 10, 2010

The first post...

I have been wanting to make a blog for a while now. You know, join the trend. Three of my four siblings have blogs. The only thing is, those three siblings also have spouses and jobs and money to do things to blog about. Me? I'm an 18 (almost 19) year old girl, sophomore in college, who has nothing worthy to write a blog about. And anything that I WOULD write in a blog I'd rather just write in my journal.

Then I lived through this week. I'm so young and have so many life lessons that I'm still learning, and this week showed me that more often than not, I learn these life lessons the hard way. Because of this sudden realization, I thought I could make an entire blog dedicated to my mess-ups and bad decisions. I thought "hey, that shouldn't be so hard". So here I go.

But first let me name the people I am closest to, and therefore might mention a lot throughout the blog. My siblings: Rocky (wife Joni), Jason (wife Dana), Natalie (husband Jon), and Stefanie. Roommates: Hannah (in my room), Leslie, Irina, Suzy, and Kaitlin. Friends from home: Kayleen, Kati, Olivia, Kelly, Jen, Justin, and Brett. And I'm an aid for a quadriplegic man named Nick. My boss at my other job (math tutor) is Lance.

No comments:

Post a Comment