Thursday, October 21, 2010

Not a creeper.

If you are staring at your roommate while she's sleeping, make sure she doesn't wake up. This could do with some explaining. Hannah, my roommate, talks in her sleep every night. I kind of get excited about what she's going to say every night, and most often she talks right after she shifts a little in bed. I was minding my own business reading a book when she moves a little, so I stare at her, the suspense killing me, waiting for her to say some weird thing in her sleep, but in stead she opens her eyes. Oops. She caught me staring at her while she was sleeping. And to make it even more awkward, she looked at me and said 'hey."

If you cut your toe and its bleeding, don't forget about it. Blood will get all over.

If you get into an elevator that only has one person in it, watch out. The elevator gets really quiet when the doors shut.

Only talk to yourself when you are actually by yourself. Otherwise you'll get weird looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment